Friday, February 12, 2010

Update

My cold is finally subsiding so I think I might go to the gym tomorrow. I've been slacking with my diet, but I don't think I've *gained* weight, so I'm okay with that. Today I had a big/busy/strange day at work and ended up going out with a few coworkers to this fabulous tapas place. It's won awards and it's generally recognized as one of the best tapas places on the west coast. The couple sitting a few seats from us had driven four hours to eat there. So, you know, it's good. I had stuffed dates wrapped in bacon and sitting in warm honey, as well as a baked goat cheese served with a marinara sauce and freshly baked bread. Sooooo good. But I went waaay over calorie limit so I need to get back on the bandwagon.

Ginny, you're doing awesome! Anytime it's under 50 degrees I say it's too cold to run. I can't imagine 35 as being warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginny ran when she was here, in much colder weather than 35. I think she told me she will run if it's 20 or higher? Is that right, Ginny? You are a tough Mainer, for sure.

Ginny said...

yep, I will go if it's over 20, but sometimes I wimp out if it is very windy...