Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Journal catch up

Went running today- a beautiful, sunny 40 degrees felt great. was gone 30 min, around 3 miles.

Yesterday's workout: JM video

Tuesday workout: nada

Monday workout: JM video

I've been eating very well this week. I made my own no bake energy bars which are fantastic! They have puffed kasha, oats, ground up sunflower seeds and dark choc chips, coconut, chopped cranberries, and almond butter/brown rice syrup to bind together. Yummy and the kids love them. They make a 9x13 inch pan and I keep them in the fridge. Way cheaper than store bought too.

I made a vegetable thai curry last night with green beans and peas, coc milk, fish sauce, raw sugar and basil with some chicken stock, eaten over brown rice. This also went over well with the kids. I usually make this with chicken or tofu as well, but I was out.

I've been trying to have my daily green tea, and if I snack at night I've been either having mint tea or an orange.

No comments: