Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunday Check-In #3

Great things:
*clothes fitting better
*honey-mustard dressing
*soup
*AWESOME support from Hubby
*single-serving Crystal Light packets
*more energy!
*enjoying preparing and planning my food

I had a totally busy week:

Monday was fah-bulous - Liz and I went to Indian Beach, hiked a few hours, and took hundreds of pictures. The hike kicked my butt, too.

Tuesday was a weird PBL (project-based learning) day at school and then I stayed until 5:30 for Homework Help (Liz and I tag-team it every Tuesday).

Wednesday was MACA's Exhibition of Student Work, which kept me busy from 7:30 AM until almost 9:30 PM. That's the only day I went over 1500 calories (that I can accurately count), and it was still under 1600. Woot.

Thursday I was exhausted by the time I got home (still recovering from Exhibition) but didn't want to fall asleep at 7, so while Hubby was at class I went shopping and got a couple shirts from Old Navy, and the most comfortable bra I've ever had in my life at Lane Bryant. A $50 bra for $17, and I know this is TMI but dangit, it made me happy.

Friday I was just glad to be home, and Hubby and Liz and I went to my new favorite sushi place, Fuji's. Hubby tricked me into eating a roll with eel in it, which was way better than the first time I had eel. Liz promised a shower of awesome gifts if I ate one piece of her roll with tuna in it, which I did. I couldn't resist a shower of awesome gifts. But overall, still not an eel or tuna or any raw fish fan. Sushi = yes, raw fish = no.

Saturday I slept in while Hubby went to class. I then trekked to school at 11 to finish up some grading so I didn't have to worry about it this week - it's the last day of the semester on Thursday and I figured it would be nice to not scramble to figure grades out at the last minute. Then I went shopping again for more awesomeness at Old Navy/Lane Bryant. I made Hubby wild rice and mushroom soup for dinner while we lounged on the couch. mmmm...

And now, Sunday!

Weight last Sunday: 210.4
Weight today: 208.8
Average Calories per day: 1496
Number of days I went over 1500 calories: 1
Number of days I had caffeine: 3
Number of days with fast food: 0
Number of days I had a carbonated drink: 3
Number of days exercised: 2.5 (I count Exhibition as 0.5... I DID work a 14 hour day!)
Hours exercised: 3
Not as big a loss as I was hoping, but I need to step up with the exercise thing. Still, at this rate, in two weeks I'll be halfway to my goal!

No comments: