Thursday, January 15, 2009

On Rick Astley and Nannies.

Today:

Ate cake for breakfast: 400 calories, I'm guessing. It was delicious, and I managed to skip my mid-morning snack to make up for it. Now, it's almost 9 and I've still got 150 calories!

Went on an hour-long walk after work. It was sunny and beautiful, even though it was pretty cold. I still feel good.

Stocked up on fresh veggies again (new favorite: Honeycrisp apples), and got Hubby some of those disgusting chalky Valentine's hearts. How could I resist? "Call me" in pink is just too irresistible. Also, splurged on a shirt, but when I came home and tried it on it didn't fit quite right - at least it's something to look forward to when I can wear it next month.

Laughed when I read that Nancy Pelosi Rickrolled everybody on her website. Also, a bit disturbed.

Watched Nanny 911 - just to feel better about myself. I know I'm not a parent myself, but I DO teach high school, and man, those parents are idiots.

No comments: