Saturday, July 21, 2007

Feeling better

Well, I've been good and I've lost two of the pounds that I gained back! Only 3 to go. (I'm at about 195 now.) It seems that my metabolism had been used to processing 2000 calories for so long (since I've been bad) that once I started back on the diet I'm losing weight like I did when I first started the whole thing. That makes me feel hopeful!
This whole thing just sucks because I love love love food. And I'm getting more into cooking lately (I think it's the summer/farmer's market thing) so I think all day long of all the scrumptious things I could be cooking up but then I count up the calories and I wouldn't be able to stuff my face with the deliciousness like I like to do when I make something new and tasty. But then, my jeans are starting to fit again, so that keeps me in line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I made whole wheat oatmeal choc chip cookies, but substituted half the butter with flaxseed meal. I also used xylitol for part of the sugar, so it made for a pretty healthy cookie!

I'll give you the recipe if you want..

Stargirl said...

Yes! Oh yes!

Flaaaaxxseeeeedd....

Tamara said...

keep going! woo hoo!