Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bah!

This morning: 202.0. I'm a couple pounds behind schedule, which aggravates me, but I'll get over it eventually. This past week has been super hard, but I'm back on track. Hopefully my shoulder will heal soon so I can pick back up on my exercise routine. Did I sabotage myself? It's a possibility.

I remember a conversation with my good friend Janeal when I very first started dating James. I told her all the cool things about him, and her response? "Don't sabotage this one, Audrey." I did. ...but I fixed it later! I hope I don't have to learn the sabotage lesson twice. :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh! I know how that feels!
I missed a training day while working toward my marathon and I thought I was RUINED!
But it turns out it's all mental! Just keep your head in the game girlie. And congrats on shaving off a little more! Woo hoo!

Miss L said...

you can do it, Audrey! life happens, we get super busy - and when it comes down to chossing between taking an extra hour or two to prepare healthy meals or getting an extra hour or two of sleep that is SUPER necessary, you bet sleep is the better option! things will smooth out - you're doing a great job ;)