Sunday, December 03, 2006

Avoidance

I haven't been posting because I'm feeling guilty.

Since last Tuesday, I haven't exercised one bit, and for two days I threw the diet out the window. I didn't go overboard, but I ate more than I usually do. One reason: I'm feeling a little under the weather, and my shoulder/back isn't better yet, and I'm under a huge level of stress. By Wednesday night most of that will be alleviated, but until then, gaaahhh!!!

So, I think I gained a pound back. Not so sure how I did that, maybe I'm retaining water or something. I don't think I've had more than 2200 calories on any single day, so maybe my metabolism has slowed way down? Who knows. I should be burning about that amount a day anyway. Frustration!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Hey! Don't worry about it!

Growing (and shrinking!) is all about the hills and valleys. It's TOUGH. You knew it would be tough and so did we!!! BUT YOU CAN DO IT AUDREY! I believe in you!
Please let me know if there's any way I can help.

(The hardest thing for me when I was training for my marathon was putting on my shoes and GETTING OUT THE DOOR. Just start with what's hardest and the rest will follow).