Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update 4/14

So!
I splurged with food today, but that's okay because it's my fourth day in a row working out. So I don't feel bad.

Also, I've reached a point where food tastes way better now, and I'm trying all sorts of new stuff. Case in point: I've never been a big avocado fan, but this week my favorite mid-day snack has been a Wasa cracker with a little bit of cream cheese and avocado.

The Magness Memorial Tree Farm is 10 miles away; a bit far, but a round trip is $2 in gas and a lovely drive. I've discovered a fantastic web of trails that takes you all over the hills; I spent over an hour there yesterday exploring. I plan to hike a few times a week, weather permitting. Already I've been twice this week! The other days I do a mile at the gym. Since I'm terrified of getting sick again I'm taking it really easy.

No comments: